During this busy time of the month, the phones ring nonstop, especially in the Water Department. Please rest assured, your calls are not being ignored. If your call goes unanswered, Kathy and Rachel are most likely on the other line or with customers at the window.
The best way to receive a timely response with City Offices during the first week of the month is email.
- Kathy Speraw, Water Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Coffman, Assistant Water Clerk, email@example.com
- Mindy Eisnaugle, Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Bevard, Code Administrator, email@example.com
- Kathy Long, Deputy Auditor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Riley, Assistant Deputy Auditor, email@example.com
If you prefer communicating via telephone, ALWAYS leave a voicemail. Please be sure to include your name, address, phone number, and a brief description of your inquiry/issue. We will return your call as soon as possible.